Used to quickly, easily, and safely slit the outer jacket of fiber optic drop cable. Using field proven high grade stainless steel blades in a completely sealed hard plastic enclosure the EZ-Fiber Slitter allows for cleanly slitting the outer jacket of fiber optic drop cables with a simple push, press, and pull motion. With completely enclosed dual cutting blades, the EZ-Fiber Slitter eliminates the need for exposed blade knives and provides a quick and simple tool for outer jacket slitting. The tool has been tested on Corning, Pirelli, and Sumitomo flat drop fiber and is designed to accommodate both toneable and nontoneable fiber drop cables up to 8.5mm in width and 5.0mm in height.
- Completely enclosed blades for safe slitting of cable jacket.
- Simple push-press-pull operation makes outer jacket slitting simple and fast.
- Encased in hard molded plastic to provide durable, field friendly housing.
- Field proven high grade stainless steel blades provide sharp, long lasting performance.
- Economical design offers cost effective tool for every day operations.