LAS VEGAS, Nev., June 13, 2012 – Platinum Tools (dev.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable, is proud to announce it will feature the new Tele-Titan™ modular crimp tool (P/N 12507c) at InfoComm 2012, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from June 13-15 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth C5038. Now shipping, the Tele-Titan has an MSRP of $34.95.
“This new, rugged, and very compact tool fits easily in a pocket as well as the hand,” said John Phillips, Platinum Tools product manager. “The straight action termination delivers even pressure on each of the modular plug’s pins ensuring precise termination. Its superior fit and function consistently meets performance requirements…just add scissors and you’re ready to tackle the modular plug crimp jobs for your next data and voice projects.”
Additional features of the Tele-Titan include:
• Compact, balanced and easy to use – fits hand well
• Crimps with minimal hand force
• Crimps RJ45 (8×8) RJ12 (6×6), RJ11 (6×4), standard style modular plugs – solid or stranded
• Uses true parallel vertical crimp force for precise termination
• Precisely seats, or terminates, all pins to industry specified crimp heights
• “Gun safety lock-style” design
• Built-in cable cutter and strippers for round & flat cables
• Easily adjust and control depth of the blade when stripping Cat 5e/6 cables
• Built for professional use & reliability.
For more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit dev.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email email@example.com.
About Platinum Tools
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation, and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner.
All of our products must absolutely satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…utility of function; quality of function; and economic value. Our people are our company. They, too, must be focused on and work to satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…customer satisfaction; product knowledge and expertise; and willingness to learn and adapt.
# # #